Aloft Durham Downtown Food Service345 Blackwell Street
Durham, NC 27701
P: (919) 402-5656
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
- Personal Hygiene
- Improper Holding
- Inadequate Cooking
- Unsafe Food Source
- Code 35
- 3-602.11 Food Labels - PF Grab and go items need to have more information on labels. A labelling guidance document was left with the manager at the time of the inspection.
- Code 38
- 2-402.11 Effectiveness-Hair Restraints - C Please ensure employees handling food have a proper hair restraint on such as a ball cap or hair net.
- Code 54
- 6-305.11 Designation-Dressing Areas and Lockers - C An employee purse was stored on dry food storage shelf. Please have a segregated area for employee storage of personal belongings. Issue was discussed.
- Code 51
- 5-501.17 Toilet Room Receptacle, Covered - C A covered receptacle is needed in the women's restroom for the disposal of sanitary napkins.
- Code 21
- 3-501.17 Ready-To-Eat Potentially Hazardous Food (Time/Temperature Control for Safety Food), Date Marking - PF Most date marking looks great. However, there was some ham slices that were opened on Sunday that needed to be date marked. Issue was discussed. 3-501.18 Ready-To-Eat Potentially Hazardous Food (Time/Temperature Control for Safety Food), Disposition - P There was pork from 09/5 - 09/10 that was discarded at the time of the inspection. Please be sure all ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous food is not held for more than 7 days.
|September 23, 2015||Routine Inspection||99.0|
|September 23, 2015||Visit||Comments|
|August 31, 2015||Permit|
3 total inspections